- People, Pavements and Property: Perceptions of Homelessness - A One-Day symposium
9 Dec 16, Newcastle
- Setting up Temporary Accommodation Boards – Improving Lives in B&Bs and Private Hostels
15 Dec 16, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Introduction to Housing and Homelessness Training
27 Jan 17,
Research & Reports
- Joining the dots: The combined burden of violence, abuse and poverty in the lives of women
- Homes and Hopes – October 2016
- Youth Homelessness in the North East – Survey Report 2016
- Better than cure? Testing the case for enhancing prevention of single homelessness in England
- Migrant Destitution Toolkit – November 2016
Homes and Hopes
An awareness raising campaign focusing on the impact that the Government’s proposed removal of automatic entitlement to HB for young people aged 18 – 21 years old, will have on homeless young people.
Are you Homeless?
Tonight someone will Sleep Rough for the first time.
The "No Second Night Out" Campaign aims to make sure they don’t spend a Second Night Out.Find out more
End Youth Homelessness
Support the EYH Campaign.