- Social Investment: its role within homelessness commissioning
5 Oct 16, Leeds
- A Life Worth Living - Suicide Prevention Training Workshop
25 Oct 16, Houghton-le-Spring
- Case management made easy
31 Oct 16, London
- Protecting Vulnerable People, Children and Older Adults From Online Dangers
23 Nov 16, London
- Introduction to Housing and Homelessness Training
27 Jan 17,
Research & Reports
Homes and Hopes
An awareness raising campaign focusing on the impact that the Government’s proposed removal of automatic entitlement to HB for young people aged 18 – 21 years old, will have on homeless young people.
Are you Homeless?
Tonight someone will Sleep Rough for the first time.
The "No Second Night Out" Campaign aims to make sure they don’t spend a Second Night Out.Find out more
End Youth Homelessness
Support the EYH Campaign.