- Introduction to Housing and Homelessness Training
27 Jan 17,
- A practical guide to psychologically informed environments
28 Mar 17, Newcastle
- Complex trauma and trauma informed care for managers
30 Mar 17, Newcastle
Please note that these are third party partners and not part of Youth Homeless North East
The North East Homelessness Think Tank (NEHTT) is a regional group, comprising academics, researchers and policy officers.
Research & Reports
- The removal of housing benefit for 18-21s: who is affected?
- Impact of Universal Credit: Report 3 – February 2017
- Princes Trust Youth Index 2017
- Passport Please: The impact of the Right to Rent checks on migrants and ethnic minorities in England
- Households below a Minimum Income Standard: 2008/09 to 2014/15
Homes and Hopes
An awareness raising campaign focusing on the impact that the Government’s proposed removal of automatic entitlement to HB for young people aged 18 – 21 years old, will have on homeless young people.
Are you Homeless?
Tonight someone will Sleep Rough for the first time.
The "No Second Night Out" Campaign aims to make sure they don’t spend a Second Night Out.Find out more
End Youth Homelessness
Support the EYH Campaign.