- Introduction to Housing and Homelessness Training
27 Jan 17,
- Streetwise Opera: Middlesbrough Opera Hour
7 Mar 17, Middlesbrough
- A practical guide to psychologically informed environments
28 Mar 17, Newcastle
- Complex trauma and trauma informed care for managers
30 Mar 17, Newcastle
Research & Reports
- Passport Please: The impact of the Right to Rent checks on migrants and ethnic minorities in England
- Households below a Minimum Income Standard: 2008/09 to 2014/15
- Homelessness Reduction Bill: Briefing for Lords Stages
- Northern Housing Consortium: Housing White Paper on the day Briefing
- Fixing our broken housing market – housing white paper
Homes and Hopes
An awareness raising campaign focusing on the impact that the Government’s proposed removal of automatic entitlement to HB for young people aged 18 – 21 years old, will have on homeless young people.
Are you Homeless?
Tonight someone will Sleep Rough for the first time.
The "No Second Night Out" Campaign aims to make sure they don’t spend a Second Night Out.Find out more
End Youth Homelessness
Support the EYH Campaign.